Friday, September 6, 2013

Joyfully

Every morning I wake up is a gift. Each day is one more chance to start out right. I should rejoice that I have another morning. Another sunrise. One more day to be thankful, because there isn't enough time to give thanks to God. And yet I don't always treat the dawn as such a gift; I sometimes think of all the things in my day that need to be done, and then I grumble.
For His anger endureth but a moment; in His favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.  -- Psalm 30:5

By His great mercy, I have a chance to start with a new day. I am so glad the Lord has blessed me with so many things, even for the little things that sometimes bother me. Because without those things I really couldn't be thankful. I truly am blessed.
Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.-- Philippians 4:4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Original Content Check